Saturday, May 31, 2014

that should do it .......



So looking at the terrain I bought for Infinity......it is not enough for a 4 x 4 table.....I think.

I decided to go ahead  and purchase a few more buildings.....

Plast Craft: Infinity - TME 3 Platform Curved Building                            x 1


Plast Craft: Infinity - TME Connection Walkways (2)                              x 2


Plast Craft: Infinity - TME Double Module                                                 x 2


Plast Craft: Infinity - TME Simple Module                                                x 2


Plast Craft: Infinity - TME Simple Module (2 Doors)                               x 2


Plast Craft: Infinity - TME Modular Buildings Set (2)                              x 1


Plast Craft: Sci-Fi - Urban Elements Pack (7)                                           x 1


Plast Craft: Sci-Fi - Crates (4)                                                                     x 2


Plast Craft: Sci-Fi - Big Container                                                              x2


Plast Craft: Sci-Fi - Small Container                                                          x 2

Certain buildings I felt I need more of and trying to keep some symmetry to the table. I was going to order the floor boards to but.....I think i can do it with plasticard for a lot cheaper.

I think I am going to go with the tans and grays and make it  a drab urban ghetto

No comments:

Post a Comment