Monday, November 18, 2013

=][= and me


I have yet to figure the composition out for the battle conclaves but it will be lots of priests and alcolytes (using necromunda Cawdor and Redemptionist figures). My Witch Hunter Inquisitor will be a modified Gretchen Von Koingsmark from raging heros. I know I will have 2 transports for her (Gretchen Hawthorne) and her retinue: Oyer and Terminus.

Terminus- will be a heavily modified land raider redeemer....and I do mean modified. Waiting for all the parts to arrive.

Oyer- it may not be legal it maybe....pending the FW Imperial Armour 2: forces of the Space Marines, Inquisition, Grey Knights, and Adeptus Sororitas update, a Storm Eagle. Plans are to do it up as a dual seat (side by side) aircraft. Of course it won't be marine piloted but Inquisitoral Pilots. So once again I am attempt to modify a storm raven/ eagle to do it.  But I plan to remove the cockpit tub this time to make both pilots fit.

This is also on top of working on my Adepta Sororitas army.....but all in good time....all in good time

No comments:

Post a Comment