Monday, February 7, 2011

Iron Hands Time!

Ok peeps, List time
For a while since I gave up my Iron Hands (they survived the fire, but the damage was uncleanable,)
I've been wanting to rebuild them, but how?
Do I do an infantry horde list?
A Tank/Track gansta list?
Or do I make a Drop podding on you shit in the first turn and hope I make my armor saves list?
I choose Option C.
With Vaylund Cal's spiffy rules here it goes

Iron Hands Clan Infernus Drop pod Assault team:
HQ:
 Vaylund Cal
Armenius Valthex
Elites:
 Venerable Dread with Assault cannon, heavy flamer, extra armor, mounted in a Lucius drop pod.
Ironclad Dread with seismic hammer, DCCW, 2 heavy flamers mounted in a (you guessed it) a Lucius drop pod
Troops:
Tactical Squad: 10 men, meltagun, Missile launcher Sgt. with Power fist, in a drop pod
Tactical Squad: 10 men, meltagun, Missile launcher Sgt. with Power fist, in a drop pod
Tactical Squad: 10 men, flamer, Lascannon, Sgt. with Power fist, in a drop pod
Fast Attack:
Land Speeder Typhoon: Heavy bolter
Vanguard, Jump packs 5 men, 3 power weapon storm shields, 1 thunderhammer storm shield, Sgt. with relic blade, storm shield
Heavy Support:
Devastator Squad: 10 Men, 4 Heavy bolters, Sgt. with bolter, drop pod
Devastator Squad: 10 Men, 4 Missile Launchers, Sgt. with bolter, drop pod
Hope this plan works
Questions, comments, death threats? get in line

No comments:

Post a Comment