Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Damn it feels to good to be a Marine.....

Sorry Geto Boys, but I changed the lyrics

Over at Blood of Kittens they dropped some photos of what to expect in the coming days.....

Entropomancer and I had a quick discussion (all postive except for the infantry carried grav cannon point cost...that was him not me, I complained about the Honour Guard) on  thoughts about the new dex.

He was trying to figure out what he was gonna do for his allied forces and I was laughing evilly. He plans on building a force from scratch. I have most of my forces already. BUT THE FORMATIONS.......


Over all I would say I'm happy but that is not the right word....estatic would be a better term. My plans very crushed about the honour guard but don't need those over priced elite bodyguard any way. I play Crimson Fists, It's Sternguard or nada....or is it

( I liked that episode of My Name is Earl)....I need a a Sgt Estrada in my army now....with a Power fist...that way he could be "Ponch" ......I am doing this .....Veteran Scout  Biker Sgt "Ponch" Poncherello ......

I digressed a lot.....little sleep been super busy at home.....

But back on topic....Codex Looks pretty damn good. Great Job GW.

But during the course of the discussion Entropomaner and I  brought up a few points/ House Rules for our gaming group:


  • Land Raider Formation: Land Raider Helios, Prometheus, and Proteus added in exchange for one of the other land raiders chasis.
  • Storm Wing Formation: Exchange Storm Raven for a Storm Eagle
  • Anti Air Formation: Add Whirlwind Hyperios.....this one we are still mulling over

No comments:

Post a Comment