Sunday, June 15, 2014

What's on my desk pt II

So as promised here is the update of what I have been working on this week:

First off after striping all my previous figures, I realized I need to focus on my 150 pt/ 200 pt armies for the refresher games we have coming up.....eventually.

So my new list focuses on lots of Metros and Loup- Garous so I did a test model of the Loup- Garou sniper.



I need to redo the lens on his scope and his visor in yellow as the gold is too much

Next in preparation for the terrain building i have coming up I picked up some cheap paints and 2 of these: 

8 1/2 spherical balls  for cheap plants.

and the past 2 days here is my project:










With the "sapper" special rules I had to add some cover for the figure......

Material used for bases: Secret weapon Tree stumps, White pumice, green stuff (gap filling), wood land scenic gravel ( fine buff, medium and coarse rocks and tree pieces).

I am gonna add camo netting to the Moblot's logs eventually. But all my FRRM bases are ready for priming and painting.  Then to flocking and adding tufts to some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment