Monday, November 15, 2010

Guard, Dark Eldar and now....

And soon this will be acted out on the table top soon.....

So Entropomancer added me as a Contributor to the blog. About me, I am a loyal servant of the God Emperor fielding Crimson Fists since the end of 3rd or early 4th Edition of 40k and Sisters of Battle since 2nd edition. I have played many chapters of marines (Dark Angels ,BT, Space Wolves, Alpha Legion, Emperor's Children, Black Legion) but enjoy the Crimson Fists the most of marine chapters. Currently I have around half the Crusade Co. (1st company) which in Crimson Fists is 128 men strong, full 5th Company and I am short about 20 models for the full 10th Company. Granted most of this is unpainted....As is my Sisters of battle i have had since 1997....

No comments:

Post a Comment