Monday, October 20, 2014

Whats on the table.....

Lots of stuff.......

But I digress, I am slowing receiving my Grey Knight termiantors in and stuff for my Stike Force Ultra. My sisters are sitting idle as I want to work on terminators. I removed the Land Raider and Land Raider Redeemer (both unfinished and not painted) out of my Crimson Fists. I also removed all the terminators out of the Crimson Fists (I use more sternguard then any other elite in that army).

Strike Force Ultra-
 

This dataslate is actually 3 formations: Ground assault lead by a captain, Air assault, and a combo of both.

While it restricts the amount and types of models it allows you to use, I have a nice little 1745 pt list planned involving a redeemer, 20 terminators, Venerable Dread, Stormraven and this man.....


I spent the weekend stripping the paint off my 30 terminators as eventually I will have  @ 60+ terminators.....maybe the full 100 man first comapny in terminator armour.....maybe (ok 103 counting Lysander, chaplain and librarian).

I do plan on building a "Terminator Command Squad" but it will just be an excuse to have a terminator weilding a banner (count as SGT), Apothecary (count as Chain fist).

So for now:

"Primarch-Progenitor, to your glory and the glory of him on earth!"

1 comment:

  1. I think taking the termies out makes your crimson fists more characterful.

    ReplyDelete