Thursday, April 7, 2016

Update time....




So....almost a year no posts.....

So its been crazy past few months for all of us at Entropic Reaper and Metal Head Armory...

All of  us have a room full of models and little to no time between Work, families, and other hobbies.














So What is New with me:

1- So besides dealing with family issues and personal issues I joined the my local 501st Legion and have been attending charity events as a Tie Fighter pilot......that takes a lot of time up especially with the Eps VII coming out and the people wanting us out there but it is a lot of fun....




2- Started getting rid of/ selling  models for my HH Imperial Fists or 40k stuff I was not going to finish....Like 100 Crimson Fist Terminators....of course this was before I bought my BoC by a month


3- 30k Bought 2 boxes of Betrayal of Calth plus a few other models a few months ago to build a HH Word Bearers army..... 0 models built....


4- Dropzone Commander.......bought, built some....no time

5- Necromunda......Started working on my Cawdor gang...ended of selling/ trading some my other gangs. My Cawdor/ Redemptionist went from @ 25 models to Cawdor alone being 52 models and Redemptionist @ 25 models....



6- Infinity.....Human Sphere N3 coming out.....damn you.....My MRRF is now being repainted..or painted...one of the 2 only to find out no update for the MRRF....


7- Sisters of Battle.....no update, no new models, nothing at all.....but planing on repainting them for the 6th time (I think)....




7- Angels of Death Supplement.....damn you GW.....just damn you



No comments:

Post a Comment